Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Spiritual Side..Part IV

Greetings to all the HALE'S ANGELS.  Wish you guys nothing but FUN, SUN and SAFETY on this FOURTH.  Wherever you are..live it up and enjoy it with whoever you're with. 

Its been a while since my last blog..but I had some good reasons.  Basically I was taking in everything I was experiencing..with church (yes, I did do a church service..and loved it), friends, reconnecting with people that were important from my past..and simply listening to everything I heard and felt.  Then..I just sync'd it up with some spiritual thinking and feeling..and this is where I'm at right now.

From the outside looking in..

Despite its origins, spirituality is not just a religious idea. We can define anybody who is getting in touch with their spiritual side to be anyone who believes in gaining knowledge, growing and developing within. I feel like I'm more aware to the point of exactitude. I feel I'm able to examine strengths and weaknesses with honesty and without anxiety. I'm accepting myself as unique, capable, flawed, and yet incomplete. Because the perfect person does not exist, spiritual people are not anxious about their imperfections; they are comfortable in their own skin.

The bigger picture..from the inside looking out.

We associate spirituality as a state of harmony with the world. People who are spiritual tend to see themselves as part of the bigger picture. They are happy in the presence of others; they are happy being with themselves. Spirituality can mean different things to people of different faiths. But the essence of spirituality remains the same for all people of the world - a sense of contentment with their position in the world.

When you are feeling spiritual, you can handle pretty much anything. Someone with a keen spiritual side is able to draw strength from any situation or event. You should think of spirituality as the treasure chest of all that is good and vibrant about you. It is, therefore, imperative to be spiritual if you desire any level of personal success. People who are spiritual take a philosophical attitude to things such as change, for they understand that change is essential for growth and development.

The spiritual individual is keenly optimistic and yet realistic. Being spiritual involves getting the balance right between their hopes and desires and skill sets and abilities. As a spiritual individual, you will not become disheartened with negative self appraisal; instead you will see it as an opportunity to improve.

My initial conclusions..

Develop optimism - optimists are self-disciplined and persistent in what they want to achieve in their life. Optimists plan and take action to move forward. They constantly learn about how to get better at their skills. Their self-confidence helps them to look for solutions and leads them to success in their goals. If you are pessimistic it is time you shed your pessimistic attitude and develop optimism in its place. There is no place in the world of success for negative 'tudes. Think about what you can do rather than what you cannot.

This is me as of July 4, 2010.  Give me your two-cents.  Its always welcomed..

Happy Holiday!

Peace out my HALEYUNNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment